Sunday, June 16, 2013

Super Sweet Blogging Award: How Sweet It Is

Carissa from All Day Mom nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award, the first for my new home here on the blogosphere. It's ALWAYS fun to be nominated (and answer those silly questions that go along with blog awards).


Don't those cupcakes look PRETTY? Wonder if someone ACTUALLY made them for this photo? Anyway...

Super Sweet Questionaire

1. Cookies or cake? both?
Hmm...I do like a good Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie.

2. Chocolate or vanilla?
Ha! CHOCOLATE! Vanilla? Meh.

3. Favorite Sweet Treat?
A bar of dark chocolate...that I don't have to share. :wink:

4. When do you crave sweet treats the most?
When I shouldn't have them?

5. Sweet nickname?
When my Sam was a toddler, he never called me "Mom". He called me "Honey". Very sweet! But then he get to preschool age and out went "Honey".

So, now I have to nominate 13 other bloggers to receive this award and share their SWEET answers. There's LOADS of GREAT bloggers out there (and I probably spend way too much time reading their posts :wink:), but I just RANDOMLY chose my SWEET 13. Here you go!

2. Lucinda from Navigating by Joy
3. Cheryl from Cheryl L. Pitt
4. Ren from The Family Blog
5. Becca from One Homeschool Journey
6. Tammy from Our Neck of the Woods
7. Fiona from Finding Fifth
9. Nicole at Journey to Excellence
10. Tina from September
12. Chris from Tales of a House Husband
13. Karen at Homeschool Girls

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Nod!! I might get to posting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, you're the sweetest! thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me! So nice of you to think of me. I enjoyed reading all your answers. I have a huge sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I'm so with you on chocolate!! Thanks for the nomination, you ARE sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't notice this post until I had nominated you for the same award and had posted it. LOL Looks like you are SUPER sweet. :)
    http://homeschooljournal-bergblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/super-sweet-blogging-award.html

    ReplyDelete