Carissa from All Day Mom nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award, the first for my new home here on the blogosphere. It's ALWAYS fun to be nominated (and answer those silly questions that go along with blog awards).
Don't those cupcakes look PRETTY? Wonder if someone ACTUALLY made them for this photo? Anyway...
Super Sweet Questionaire
1. Cookies or cake? both?
Hmm...I do like a good Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie.
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
Ha! CHOCOLATE! Vanilla? Meh.
3. Favorite Sweet Treat?
A bar of dark chocolate...that I don't have to share. :wink:
4. When do you crave sweet treats the most?
When I shouldn't have them?
5. Sweet nickname?
When my Sam was a toddler, he never called me "Mom". He called me "Honey". Very sweet! But then he get to preschool age and out went "Honey".
So, now I have to nominate 13 other bloggers to receive this award and share their SWEET answers. There's LOADS of GREAT bloggers out there (and I probably spend way too much time reading their posts :wink:), but I just RANDOMLY chose my SWEET 13. Here you go!
1. Sylvia from Living and Learning with our New Normal
2. Lucinda from Navigating by Joy
3. Cheryl from Cheryl L. Pitt
4. Ren from The Family Blog
5. Becca from One Homeschool Journey
6. Tammy from Our Neck of the Woods
7. Fiona from Finding Fifth
8. Kristi from The Potter's Hand Academy
9. Nicole at Journey to Excellence
10. Tina from September
11. Linda from Apron Strings & Other Things
12. Chris from Tales of a House Husband
13. Karen at Homeschool Girls